Juniper Bank Credit card - Juniper Bank Platinum MC --Horrible
Juniper Bank Credit cards are now issued through Barclays.I have perfect credit and have never carried a balance, though i've had a Juniper Master card for a number of years and charge quite a few thousand dollars on it each year, so they make plenty from my purchases..
Today i received a letter telling me that there APR for cash advances is going to prime plus 23.99%! Their late payment and over limit fees are going to $40.00! If you have a "penalty event", which can be almost anything from late payment to over limit, your APR goes to 30.24%. Though none of these fees would affect me since i never carry a balance, i nevertheless will take my business elsewhere.
These fees and APR's are criminal and i don't want to give them any more of my business.If you have a Juniper card, I would strongly suggest canceling it and getting another through a more reasonable bank.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."