Juniper Bank Credit card - Juniper Bank Platinum MC --Horrible

Juniper Bank Credit cards are now issued through Barclays.I have perfect credit and have never carried a balance, though i've had a Juniper Master card for a number of years and charge quite a few thousand dollars on it each year, so they make plenty from my purchases..

Today i received a letter telling me that there APR for cash advances is going to prime plus 23.99%! Their late payment and over limit fees are going to $40.00! If you have a "penalty event", which can be almost anything from late payment to over limit, your APR goes to 30.24%. Though none of these fees would affect me since i never carry a balance, i nevertheless will take my business elsewhere.

These fees and APR's are criminal and i don't want to give them any more of my business.If you have a Juniper card, I would strongly suggest canceling it and getting another through a more reasonable bank.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Juniper Bank Credit card. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Juniper Bank Credit card.
Filing a new complaint about