Juniper Bank Credit card - Juniper/Barclays Bank of Delaware Credit Card
I have a Juniper/Barclays credit card and I have a balance on mine. I never missed a payment or paid late or purchased over my limit.
I miscalculate the interest accrual and went over my limit by not even $10.00. They increased my rate to a ridiculous 24.24%.
I contacted them in July 2009 due to this issue.
They credited my account for the increase in the APR for the month and told me they put my interest rate back to my original 8.99%. I thought it was finished until I got my online statement for August 2009 showing again the ridiculous 24.24%.
When I contacted them they stated that they would not change my interest rate and that it did not show in their system, but when I showed them the credits from July and information provided to me in July the Barclays customer service told me they would not do anything and I was stuck with the ridiculous APR.
I am paying off the card and passing on to everyone to BOYCOTT the Juniper/Barclays Bank of Delaware Company due to Lies, Unreasonable, and Terrible Customer Relations.review #155465
You may also like
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "In 2014, I needed to order a custom art deco rug, size 20 x 12 feet. My interior designer Paul, suggested Manolo Cuellar of Couture Rugs (www.couturerugs.com) in Manhattan...."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."
- "I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal. They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when..."