Juniper Bank Credit card - Juniper/Barclays Bank of Delaware Credit Card
I have a Juniper/Barclays credit card and I have a balance on mine. I never missed a payment or paid late or purchased over my limit.
I miscalculate the interest accrual and went over my limit by not even $10.00. They increased my rate to a ridiculous 24.24%.
I contacted them in July 2009 due to this issue.
They credited my account for the increase in the APR for the month and told me they put my interest rate back to my original 8.99%. I thought it was finished until I got my online statement for August 2009 showing again the ridiculous 24.24%.
When I contacted them they stated that they would not change my interest rate and that it did not show in their system, but when I showed them the credits from July and information provided to me in July the Barclays customer service told me they would not do anything and I was stuck with the ridiculous APR.
I am paying off the card and passing on to everyone to BOYCOTT the Juniper/Barclays Bank of Delaware Company due to Lies, Unreasonable, and Terrible Customer Relations.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 . I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge...."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."
- "I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?! I am furious. I need a refund right now. I was..."
- "About product: The battery I received absolutely corresponds with the photo on the site and answers the description. The manufacturing country of the rechargeable Li-ion battery is Japan and I trust..."